Rae Calnan helps those at the crossroads of their life clarify their purpose and take charge of their destiny with the help of Future Life Progression, Past Life Regression, Angelic Reiki, Meditation, Hypnosis, and Angel Oracle Cards through her business Radiant Angel Energy.
Rae sat down with Kathleen Celmins, CEO and co-founder of Amplified NOW, a content marketing agency focused on expert videos for thought leaders, speakers, coaches, and consultants, and discussed when using live video is powerful in your business and when a pre-recorded video might be a better fit.
Rae uses video in many ways. She runs a weekly live show called Angels and Destiny on Mondays at 8 PM, UK time on Facebook and YouTube. Rae also does work with clients over Skype or Zoom and has been doing Facebook Live and YouTube videos for years.
For Rae, one of the most surprising things about using video in her business is how much more comfortable people have become with being on video with her. When she started her show she had a more difficult time getting guests, but as video has become more common, people have enjoyed meeting with her on live video in an unscripted setting.
When to use live video:
- You want an interview or guest appearance to feel unscripted and conversational
- You want to speak informally or more intimately with your audience
- You want to let a conversation develop organically
- You want the ambiance or unpredictability of your background environment to shine through in your video
When to use pre-recorded video:
- You want to deliver a succinct and focused message
- You want a video free of any background noise or distraction
- You want a video that will remain timely and easy to repurpose
- You are nervous about making mistakes and want a chance to correct them before the content goes out
Both of these options are wonderful ways to help move your business or message into the world and connect with those who are searching for what you have to offer.
If you want to connect with Rae you can visit her website here.